Hospitality/Tasting Room Associate
Cellars of Sonoma is a Cooperative Tasting Room with boutique vintners offering consumers a place to taste handcrafted, limited production wines from Napa & Sonoma. We are located just off the square in the heart of downtown Healdsburg.
We are seeking enthusiastic individuals that have a passion for wine and a desire to bring to life the ultimate wine country experience. Hospitality experience and wine knowledge is preferred however, the most important skill is customer service and the ability to provide an excellent experience while selling wine and creating brand ambassadors along the way.
Hours availble: Saturday – Monday 11am – 6pm.
- Outstanding customer service and communication skills
- Retail Sales and Wine Knowledge preferred
- Must be computer proficient with experience in operating POS system/cash register.
- Must be available to work events, weekends and evenings
- Must be at least 21 years of age
- Perform monthly inventory
- Stocking shelves/replenishing inventory
- Assist with wine club shipping
- Assist with wine education classes/preparation/execution/clean-up
- Must be able to lift 50lbs.
- Perform other duties as assigned